3.9.07

Paintbrush Divide

Once again, I was back to the Tetons for a hike. Work is getting really busy and days off are very very limited. According to reliable sources, Paintbrush Divide is one of the best in the Tetons. 20 miles, 4000 feet elevation gain, peak at 11000 feet.

The trail up the Paintbrush Canyon. It was a cloudy day with intermittent showers, the clouds were hanging low, but it was a nice cool day to hike.







Lunch among the clouds at one of the peak at the Paintbrush Divide. It is so windy up there that it threatened to blow me and my sandwich away.


Finally, a full view of the surroundings up at 11000 feet.

3 comments:

安淋 - Kessa said...

That is so cool! =D

Brian said...

Hi there. I remember taking my own Paintbrush trip when I was working at Grant in '04. Looks like you had a blast. Hang in there through the rest of the season.

ailinhan said...

your reliable source is good :)